Proportionally balanced with a 10' beam, featuring a shearwater bow design with an internally reinforced structural impact grid. Notables are the spacious cockpit for maximum fishability as well as plenty of comfortable cabin seating with 10'6" headroom.
KingFisher continues to dominate the Offshore category. Our new 3125 can perform a variety of duties at a variety of speeds in ways that can make families explore further and hard core deep water anglers smile. Built with super strong Pre-Flex® hull technology our new addition wowed testers in all conditions: “So solid and stable, nothing comes close."
- Series: Offshore
- Model: 3125 GFX
- Length Overall: 31 ft. 6 in.
- Beam: 10 ft.
- Cockpit: 9 ft. 3 in.L x 7 ft. 10 in.W
- Cabin Length: 10 ft. 6 in.
- Cabin Headroom: 6 ft. 10 in.
- V-berth Length: 6 ft. 2 in.
- Transom Fish Locker: 52 US gal.
- Cockpit Floor Fish Locker: 200 US gal.
- Approx Dry Weight: 7880 lb.
- Deadrise: Variable 18°
- Maximum HP: 700 hp
- Fuel Capacity: 200 US gal. (747 L)
- Side: 0.160
- Bottom: 0.250
Standard Hull Features
- Exclusive Pre-Flex® hull technology
- Full length performance HD delta keel
- Engineered full length reverse chines
- Shearwater bow design with internally reinforced structural impact grid
- Performance full welded lifting strakes
- Formed compound angle box stringers / full length
- Water tight cabin bulkhead with heavy duty weather tight sliding cabin door
- Fully welded bow stem & heavy duty keel guard for 7/16" total keel thickness
- Integrated raised bow coamings
- Fully welded external rub rails / hull stiffeners
- Aluminum framed tinted safety glass cabin windows
- Heavy duty pantographic windshield wipers
- Stainless steel 1-1/4" diameter bow rail
- Stainless steel exterior & interior hard top grab rails
- Full width integrated external motor bracket with transom platform
- Double welded bow eye with stainless insert
- 5 x 9" heavy duty welded bow and stern cleats
- Hydraulic steering with stainless three spoke wheel
- Walkthrough transom door
- 4 Aft cockpit side storage trays and aluminum cockpit toe rail
- 2 aft cockpit floor fish lockers with discharge pumps
- Raised self-bailing cockpit deck with commercial freeing ports
- Transom fish locker with cutting board and fish rail
- Closed cell polyurethane foam below cabin deck
- Anchor rope locker / self draining with exterior/interior access hatch
- EZ service sacrificial anodes
- Speckle painted gunnels, cabin walls & interior
- Exterior full side paint color choice with KingFisher standard decal
Standard Main Cabin Features
- Solid wood finished helm and dinette seat boxes with storage
- Tan Kingleather upholstery coverings with port and starboard full suspension helm seats with slider
- Dinette bench seating for 6 with storage that converts to queen sleeping berth
- Stand up enclosed head with 40 gallon holding tank, flush toilet, macerator pump and deck side clean out
- Premium heavy duty embossed vinyl flooring
- Fully lined cabin walls and head liner
- XL dash for flush mounted electronics
- Solid wood finished radio shelf panel, headstall door & dash trim
Standard Galley Features
- Hand crafted high gloss solid inlayed wood cabinets with drawers
- Stainless steel sink & 40 gallon fresh water tank
Standard Cuddy Cabin Features
- Finished cuddy with carpet and hull liner
- V-berth queen bunk with mattress
- Under platform storage compartment and overhead shelves
- Cuddy hatch with screen and 2 portholes with screens
Standard Electric Features
- 12V power point & dual USB outlet
- Marine wire harness with water tight connections
- 3 electric 1000 gph auto bilge pumps & high water bilge alarm
- Navigation lights package
- Interior LED cabin & v-berth lighting
- Trim tabs with dash indicators
- Twin engine battery management system with remote panel
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Dual compact electric horn
Although every effort is made to ensure the boats are displayed accurately, products and equipment shown may not be exactly as they appear. Also, boats may be shown with optional features. KingFisher Boats reserves the right to make changes at any time, which may not be reflected in these photographs. For complete and up to date information, please check with your dealer.