Great Fishing & Exploring (GFX): the model name says it all. A proportionally balanced 10' beam, shearwater bow design and an internally reinforced structural impact grid with a 7/16" keel guard — this boat is built for adventure. Notables are the spacious cockpit for maximum fishability and plenty of comfortable cabin seating with 6'10" headroom. It all adds up to a best in class experience… go ahead, you've earned it.
- Series: Offshore
- Model: 3425 GFX
- Length Overall: 35 ft. 1 in.
- Beam: 10 ft.
- Side Height: 3 ft. 5 in.
- Bottom Width: 7 ft. 6 in.
- Cockpit: 10 ft. 11 in.
- Cabin Length: 11 ft. 3 in.
- Cabin Headroom: 6 ft. 10 in.
- V-berth Length: 6 ft. 2 in.
- Aft Berth Length: 8 ft.
- Transom Fish Locker: 52 US gal.
- Cockpit Floor Fish Locker: 200 US gal.
- Approx Dry Weight: 9510 lb.
- Deadrise: Variable 18°
- Maximum HP: 900 hp
- Fuel Capacity: 250 US gal. (946 L)
- Side: 0.160
- Bottom: 0.250
Standard Hull Features
- Exclusive Pre-Flex® hull technology
- Engineered full length reverse chines
- Shearwater bow design with internally reinforced structural impact grid
- Performance lifting strakes
- Formed compound angle full length box stringers
- Fully welded bow stem & heavy duty keel guard for 7/16" total keel thickness
- Fully welded external rub rails / hull stiffeners
- Closed cell polyurethane foam below cabin deck
- Anchor rope locker / self draining with exterior/interior access hatch
- Water tight cabin bulkhead with heavy duty weather tight sliding cabin door
- Forward sloping windshield with 3 aluminum framed safety glass windows
- Aluminum framed side slider and bulkhead windows
- 2 fish lockers in cockpit floor with discharge pumps
- Raised self-bailing cockpit deck with commercial freeing ports
- 3 heavy duty pantographic windshield wipers
- Transom fish locker with cutting board and fish rail
- Full width integrated offshore motor bracket with walk-thru transom door
- Aft cockpit storage trays and aluminum cockpit toe rail
- Hydraulic steering with center mount cylinders
- Welded bow eye with stainless sleeve and 2 welded aluminum stern eyes
- 5 x 9" heavy duty welded bow and stern cleats
- Foul weather bow coamings with hawse rings
- Stainless steel 1-1/4" diameter bow rail
- Bolt on sacrificial hull anodes
- Speckle painted gunnels, cabin walls & interior
- Polished rub rails and stainless thru-hull fittings
- Exterior full side paint color choice with KingFisher standard decal
Standard Electric Features
- Marine color coded wire harness with water tight connections
- 12V power point & dual USB outlet
- 3 electric 1000 gph auto bilge pumps & high water bilge alarm
- Navigation lights package
- Interior LED cabin & v-berth lighting
- Twin engine battery management system with remote panel
- Trim tabs with dash indicators
- Dual compact electric horn
- Carbon monoxide detector
Standard Cabin Features
- Kingleather urethane upholstery coverings with port and starboard full suspension helm seats with slider
- Solid wood finished helm and dinette seat boxes with storage
- Stand up enclosed head with 40 gallon holding tank, sink with storage cabinet, electric flush toilet, macerator and deck fill pumps
- Dinette seating for 6 converts to queen sleeping berth
- Full lined interior walls and headliner
- Extra large dash panel for flush mounted electronics
- Side cabin window valances with curtains
- Easy care marine vinyl floor with stainless drains
- Underfloor utility locker
- Solid wood finished radio shelf panel, headstall door & dash trim
- Mahogany accent stainless spoke steering wheel
- Hand crafted high gloss solid inlayed wood cabinets with drawers & cupboards
- Stainless steel sink & 40 gallon fresh water tank
- 4.3 cubic foot DC fridge with freezer shelf
Standard Aft Cabin Features
- Single berth in aft cabin
- Opening porthole with window with screen
- Full hull liner with solid wood accent trim
Standard Cuddy Cabin Features
- Finished cuddy with hull liner and solid wood accent trim
- Premium v-berth cushion
- Carpeted storage compartment and overhead shelves
- Cuddy hatch with screen and 2 portholes with screens
Although every effort is made to ensure the boats are displayed accurately, products and equipment shown may not be exactly as they appear. Also, boats may be shown with optional features. KingFisher Boats reserves the right to make changes at any time, which may not be reflected in these photographs. For complete and up to date information, please check with your dealer.